Durable flexible tap connectors with braided steel hoses. Ideal for fitting in tight spaces or where copper piping cannot be used.
This Flexi hose connects your tap to water pipes in the cramped bathroom or kitchen spaces. It can operate at up to 15 bar in pressure, providing plenty of resilience in high-pressure water systems.
The brass fitting can tolerate hot water applications and will keep its shape. It can also withstand temperatures of up to 70°C. The brass fitting has nickel plating to help resist rust build-ups – that's important for preventing corrosion and leaks.
The stainless steel external hose material is strong and doesn't dent easily. It's very difficult to scratch it too, so it will stay in great condition. The EPDM rubber inner tubing allows the water to flow through smoothly while keeping the pipe flexible and watertight. The hose is also perfectly safe to use with drinking water.
• Lenght: 30cm/40cm/50cm/60cm/70cm/80cm/90cm/100cm
• 15 bar maximum working pressure
• 70°C maximum temperature
• Nickel-plated brass fittings to resist rust build-ups, preventing corrosion and leaks
• Strong stainless steel design won’t dent or scratch easily
• Rubber inner tubing for watertight flexibility
• Safe to use with drinking water